Castle Journal

Castle Journal

 

North Korea has deployed its soldiers at observation points located on the northern side of the demilitarized zone, after these points remained empty under the inter-Korean military agreement

The armistice agreement allowed the entry of soldiers who had obtained permission to enter the demilitarized zone. The leadership of the United Nations and the South Korean army calls them "civilian police," while North Korea calls its observation points "civilian police points."

The South Korean army has 89 units of observation points, while North Korea operates about 150 observation points within the demilitarized zone.

Among the observation points on the north side, there are many points where there are no soldiers to guard, but North Korea began deploying its soldiers to these points starting yesterday.

The North Korean army had previously announced that it would occupy observation posts in the demilitarized zone, and would work to strengthen the level of guarding on the front front.

The South Korean army today warned North Korea that it would "pay the price" if it took military steps against the south.

After the fiery statements made by Kim Yoo Jung, sister of the North Korean leader, and tension escalated again on the Korean Peninsula, North Korea yesterday bombed the Joint Liaison Office in the border city of Gaeseong.

Source: Yonhap

By:Nadeemy Haded

 

The Japanese Ministry of Transport said that the Korean mysterious object that appeared yesterday in the northeastern sky, has flown towards the sea, and its location is not known now.

Yesterday, the Japanese "NHK" channel reported that the local police are checking the source of a mysterious flying object that appeared above Sendai City, the administrative center of the northeastern Miyagi Prefecture.

The police began to receive complaints from citizens about the appearance of a foreign bird in the sky.

After that, the police drove a helicopter to the area to know the nature of the flying object, but they could only find out that the mysterious object was flying at an altitude of 1.5 km, which is a white ball with two fans and an undercarriage similar to the cross.

Source: Agencies

By:Nadeemy Haded

 

The United Nations announced Thursday that about 80 million people, or more than 1% of humanity, have been forced to leave their homes to escape violence and persecution, and today they live far from their homes, in a record number that has doubled in a decade.

In its annual flagship report, Global Trends, published Thursday, the UNHCR considered that at the end of 2019, there were 79.5 million people among refugees, asylum seekers, or people displaced within their own countries, as their chances of return diminished.

The report indicated that Syrians, Venezuelans, Afghans, South Sudanese and Rohingya fleeing from Myanmar who have no nationality, top the list of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons.

"1% of the world's population cannot return to their homes due to wars, human rights violations and other forms of violence," said Commission President Filippo Grandi.

He added that since the year 2012, a trend has been observed to increase the numbers from one year to the next, considering that this means that "there were more conflicts and more violence."

"The international community is divided, unable to bring peace, and therefore the situation will continue to worsen," Grande said, "and I very much fear that the coming year will be worse than this year."

He mentioned that ten years ago the number of the displaced was 40 million, saying: "Therefore the number has doubled, and we do not see that this trend will slow down."

Grandi noted that about 73% of refugees seek shelter in a neighboring country, contrary to the popular idea of ​​their flow to the West.

According to the UNHCR report, 45.7 million people have fled to other regions of their countries and 26 million refugees reside outside the borders of their countries.

There are 4.2 million asylum seekers, plus 3.6 million Venezuelans who have been counted separately.

Source: AFP

By:Nadeemy Haded

 

Barcelona - Barcelona announced  the diagnosis of the injuries of the two stars Serge Roberto and Dutchman Frankie de Young, whose absence was confirmed by the Seville match scheduled for Friday.

According to the statement, the medical report demonstrated that Roberto had a crack in his rib, while Di Young suffered from excessive strain in his right calf.

The statement pointed out that the duo's return to training depends on the extent of their recovery.

Leader Barcelona will visit third-placed Seville on Friday, as part of the 30th round of the "La Liga", in the absence of the trio de Jong and Roberto for the injury, in addition to the French Samuel Omtiti for suspension.

The Catalan coach, Kiki Sittin, decided to summon the trio Chome, Moncho and Saverio to the Barcelona list against Seville, to make up for the absence of De Jong, Roberto and Umtiti.

Source: Agencies

By:Nadeemy Haded

 

The Russian oversight body, in coordination with the Russian Prosecutor's Office, lifted restrictions on access to the "Telegram" application for correspondence.

This came after the approval of "Telegram" cooperation with all internet companies operating in Russia to prevent the spread of terrorist and extremist information, child pornography, and the promotion of suicide and drugs, which the authority commented on as "appreciating the app's founder, Pavel Dorf, to help combat extremism and terrorism." ".

On June 4, Dorov announced on his Telegram channel that the service had developed its capabilities to detect and remove extremist propaganda. At the same time he mentioned the privacy policy and said that the privacy of the messages is reserved.

The agency banned access to "Telegram" in April 2018, after Pavel Durov refused to give the cipher keys to the Federal Security Service. However, the app remained available on the App Store and Google Play.

Source: RT

By:Nadeemy Haded

 

Women took part in a one-minute mass screaming all over Switzerland during a public protest calling for equal treatment and an end to violence at the hands of men.

Last year, half a million people staged a march to highlight Switzerland's poor record on women's rights, but this year's march, which the organizers called a "women's strike", was quieter due to the restrictions of the Corona virus.

Switzerland has a high quality of life but lags behind other developed countries in terms of wages for women and equality in the workplace.

Women earn about a fifth less wages than men, which is better than 30 years ago when they were earning less than a third. But women's wages are now worse than they were in 2000, according to government data.

Thousands of demonstrators in Geneva and other Swiss cities shouted for a minute at 3:24 pm, which is the daily time when women start work without pay, technically, given the wage gap.

The protesters also organized a quick gathering, then observed a minute of silence in mourning for the women killed by their husbands or friends.

The protesters denounced violence against women and the LGBT community and called for the recognition of unpaid work.

Source: Reuters

By ... Nadeemy Haded

 

Today, Monday, European countries began easing some restrictions on travel to and from abroad that they imposed about 3 months ago to combat the spread of the Corona virus.

In addition to Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, the Schengen zone, which is made up of 22 European Union member states, operates border-free crossings, but most have remained closed for three months, with the exception of goods and personnel working in vital sectors.

The European Union's internal affairs commissioner, Elva Johansson, urged the Schengen members last week to lift border restrictions by Monday, to allow for a gradual reopening of other countries as of next July.

The measure could save part of the summer season for the severely hit travel and tourism industry in Europe.

Spain will not allow foreign tourists to enter until June 21, with exceptions granted to some of the Spanish islands. In other countries, the right to travel depends on the current place of residence and the intended destination.

General isolation procedures will continue in Spain and some restrictions elsewhere, and new methods of work will be adopted, which means that the return of travel to pre-pandemic levels is still a long way off.

On average, 3.5 million people passed through the internal borders of the European Union daily before the crisis, according to a report by the European Parliament last year, including about 1.7 million workers.

It is expected that Brussels Airport will witness about 60 flights on the first day after the resumption of activity, and it constitutes 10% of its usual capacity of 600 flights.

Source: Reuters

By ... Nadeemy Haded

Page 9 of 78

About us

 Castle Journal is an international newspaper with daily electronic edition, received the international license by the United Kingdom number 10675, and accredited by the Egyptian Embassy in London, owned by Abeer Almadawy

Castle Journal expresses on the free and human voice specialized in the diplomatic, cultural and scientific media, it is eager to create a close relationship with the readers, who is our priority and considers them a true partner.

Castle Journal holds all the permits for practicing its duties of journalism in all countries of the world and the international organizations