World
Castle Journal

Castle Journal

 

By: Nadeemy Haded

The Barcelona player, Sergio Busquets, said that the Catalan club can win all the domestic championships and cups in its country, and on all fronts this season.

Busquets explained that the club administration wanted to achieve great victories regardless of the coach who will coach the team, adding that the players hope that the impact of the new coach Kiki Sitten will be positive.

Busquets's comments came in the wake of Barcelona's victory over Granada with a single goal, free of charge, on Sunday evening, in the first match of coach Sittin.

"We are able to win all the tournaments this season," added the player, who helped Spain win the FIFA World Cup in 2010 and European nations in 2012.

It is noteworthy that former Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde was criticized for his playing style, while Sittin presented a system based on possession of the ball, according to the newspaper "Marca" reported.

Regarding the comparison between the coaches, Busquets said, "There is nothing to compare between coaches. Every coach has his own style of soccer."

The Spanish player was pleased with what Ernesto had done, as well as what Sittin was doing with the team now.

Regarding the young Spanish player in Barcelona, ​​Ricard Puig, Busquets said that he entered the game in the second half, and "left a good impression in Barcelona's midfield", adding that the young player has "a lot of qualities and still has a lot to cook, but he is able to Gives us a lot. "

Source agencies

 

By: Nadeemy Haded

China urged Canada, on Monday, to release Ming Wanzhou, Huawei's chief financial officer, as soon as possible.

"Canada should correct its mistake," said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang in a press briefing.

Ming was held in Canada about a year ago, and is resisting extradition to the United States, and is expected to appear later Monday in court in Vancouver as part of her extradition case, Reuters reported.

The Canadian Ministry of Justice had said earlier this month that Huawei's chief financial officer may be extradited to Washington because the crimes attributed to her are stipulated in the laws of both countries.

The United States accuses the Huawei's chief financial officer of violating the ban on Iran by lying to HSBC about the Chinese company's relationship with Skycom, a subsidiary of Huawei, which sells communications equipment in Tehran.

Ming's attorneys believe that their client should not be deported to the United States, because the charge of breaching sanctions against Tehran is not a crime in Canada, as these sanctions do not exist.

Source agencies

 

By: Nadeemy Haded

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced on Monday that his country will work to establish a space defense unit, to protect itself from potential threats.

Shinzo Abe said that the new space defense unit will work closely with its US counterpart, launched by President Donald Trump last August, and will cooperate with the Japan Space Exploration Agency.

Japan's decision to create this space defense unit comes as competitors are developing missiles and other technology, according to the Associated Press.

Abe, who gave a political speech on the occasion of the start of the parliamentary session for the new year, said that the "Space Space Mission Unit" will start next April as part of the Japanese Air Self-Defense Force, and that this space unit will be added to an air base in Fushu, the western suburbs of Tokyo.

Turning to the threats that Tokyo should protect itself from, the Japanese Prime Minister said that Japan should defend itself from threats in cyberspace and from electromagnetic interference against Japanese satellites, apparently in reference to the growing concerns of China and Russia searching for Ways to interfere, disable or destroy satellites.

"We will significantly enhance our capabilities and system in order to ensure excellence in these areas," Abe added.

The role of the space unit is to communicate via satellite with other forces in the field, rather than be on the ground.

It is noteworthy that the Japanese Cabinet approved last December a budget of 460 million dollars in space-related projects, and is awaiting the approval of Parliament.

Source: Agencies

 

By: Nadeemy Haded

European Union foreign policy chief Josep Borrell has not ruled out any options regarding the bloc's support for a ceasefire in Libya.

This came in a press statement made by the head of European diplomacy today, Monday, in response to a question regarding the possible deployment of European forces in Libya, where he said: We will discuss "all options" to support a formal cease-fire in Libya if an agreement is concluded in this regard.

Borrell said: "A ceasefire needs someone to monitor it ... It cannot be said," Here is a ceasefire "and we forget it ... there should be someone who is monitoring and managing it."

Borrell also stressed the necessity of resuming the naval operation that the European Union has been carrying out since 2015 in Libyan waters, to rescue migrants, combat human and arms trafficking and train Libyan personnel, which stopped last spring because of Italy's position.

The Italian Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte, announced after the end of the Berlin conference on the Libyan settlement on Sunday, that his country is ready to play a prominent role in monitoring a ceasefire agreement in Libya.

Source: "Reuters"

 

By: Nadeemy Haded

An American magazine opened the file of the North Korean pilots who participated in the Vietnam War, noting that the visit of the Foreign Minister of Pyongyang to a cemetery in Vietnam in 2000 confirmed "a common truth."

The National Interest magazine, which specializes in military and strategic affairs, reported that Pyongyang had sent fighter planes in the 1960s to North Vietnam to help, and North Korean pilots fought air battles with American pilots, many of whom lost their lives during them.

A report in this regard stated that a visit made by the North Korean Foreign Minister in 2000 to the Pak Giang Cemetery in Vietnam was a fact described as a rumor, represented by the attack of dozens of North Korean pilots belonging to the Navy and the US Air Force in the sky of Vietnam during the sixties, during which 14 North Korean pilots were killed. .

The American magazine said that historians, after early mysterious reports, discovered a lot about the activities of Pyongyang pilots, who were said to have made a significant contribution to the air war that North Vietnam fought against American warplanes, especially between 1967 and 1968.

The report, on the other hand, saw that the depletion of the American and South Korean forces in the Vietnam War allowed North Korea to launch a campaign aimed at provoking a revolution in South Korea with minimal reaction from Washington, noting that Pyongyang's activities in this regard culminated in an assassination attempt. The President of South Korea in 1968, seizing the US spy ship "USS Pueblo" in international waters.

The report quoted Vietnamese documents translated in 2011 that the arrangements started with a letter from North Korea, which Hanoi received on September 21, 1966, requesting permission to send teams of North Korean air force pilots to support the war effort to Vietnam.

A committee headed by legendary Vietnamese general Fu Nguyen Gyap reached an agreement stipulating that North Korean air force personnel be called "specialists", and that they would be under a North Korean command assisted by Vietnamese representatives assigned to specific missions.

It was narrated in this context that shortly after the parties agreed, the first batch of North Korean warplanes, 10 MiG-17 fighters, arrived at Hanoi, and later more sophisticated North Korean Soviet-made MiG-21 fighters were deployed. In northern Vietnam.

The report pointed out that although the remains of the 14 North Korean pilots were repatriated to their country in 2002, tombstones are still a memorial in Vietnam.

Reports quoted a Vietnamese pilot as saying that the North Korean pilots announced that they had destroyed 26 American warplanes, describing them as having fought air battles with great courage but were slow in their reactions in general, causing a number of them to fall.

The report pointed out that North Korea withdrew its air forces from Vietnam in 1969, noting that Pyongyang is preparing Vietnam as a model for the reunification of the Korean Peninsula.

Despite the historical and ideological links between Pyongyang and Hanoi, the American magazine notes that the relations between the two previous allies remained cool, especially since North Korea failed in 1996 to pay for a Vietnamese rice shipment, while South Korea, not North Korea, is today one of Vietnam's largest economic partners. .

Source: The National Authority

 

By: Nadeemy Haded

On Monday, the grandson of Britain's Prince Harry expressed his grief over having to give up his royal duties, and blamed the journalists, who "desecrated his life from birth", as he described it, for making this decision.

Harry, in his speech to the charity Foundation Sentipel, referred to his late mother, Princess Diana, who died in a car accident while trying to escape from Paparazzi, saying that he had no other choice but to step as he and his wife, Megan Markle, sought to find a quiet life.

The Duke of Sussex said: "When I lost my mother 23 years ago, they embraced me, but the media has great power, and I hope that the day will come when our collective support will be more powerful, because this is much greater than us," according to what the Associated Press reported.

In his first public statements on the move, the prince added that he had taken a "leap in faith", adding that he had not taken the decision lightly, but "there was no other option."

Harry, the sixth in the ranking of the British throne, continued, "I am speaking not as a prince, or a duke, but as Harry, I have found love and happiness with Megan and they have not always wished for my entire life."

He continued, "Our hope was to continue serving the Queen, the Commonwealth and my military societies without public funds. Unfortunately this was not possible."

"I accepted this and I know that it will not change the reality of who I am nor the extent of my commitment," he added.

According to the new arrangement, Harry will remain a Prince and the couple Harry and Meghan Markle will retain the title of Duke and Duchess of Sussex as they embark on a new life in which they will travel between Britain and North America where they will spend most of their time, but they will not participate in any royal ceremonies or tours in the future.

Harry's remarks are his first since Saturday night, when Queen Elizabeth II announced the conditions under which the prince and his wife would relinquish most royal duties, and waived accepting public funding and independence financially.

Source agencies

 

By: Nadeemy Haded

A non-governmental organization revealed that around 2000 billionaires in the world own more than 60 percent of the world's people.

The non-governmental organization Oxfam said that the world's 2,153 billionaires now have more money than more than 60 percent of the world's people.

"Amitabh Bahar, who will represent the organization this year at the annual Davos Economic Forum," said Oxfam in India, in a statement that "the gap between the rich and the poor cannot be closed without deliberate anti-inequality policies," noting that governments should ensure that companies The rich pay their fair share of the taxes, according to "AFP."

Traditionally, Oxfam's report on wealth inequality in the world is published ahead of the opening of the annual economic forum in Davos, Switzerland, where the fiftieth session of this meeting will be held for the global economic and political elite.

Pauline Locklear, a spokeswoman for "Oxfam" in France, stresses in the same report, that "flagrant inequalities are at the heart of social divisions and conflicts around the world, not inevitable, but rather as a result of policies that reduce the participation of the wealthier in the efforts of solidarity through tax, and weaken Financing public services. "

 

According to Oxfam figures, whose methodology is based on data published by Forbes and Credit Suisse but which some economists object to, 2153 people currently have more than 4.6 billion people who are the poorest in the world.

The report notes that the wealth of one percent of the richest people in the world "represents more than twice the sum of wealth" owned by 6.9 billion people, who are the least wealthy, or 92 percent of the world's population.

In France, for example, according to the organization, 7 billionaires have more money than the poorest, who make up 30 percent of the population, while 10 percent, the richest among the French, have half the country's wealth.

Source agencies

Page 1 of 24

About us

 Castle Journal is an international newspaper with daily electronic edition, received the international license by the United Kingdom number 10675, and accredited by the Egyptian Embassy in London, owned by Abeer Almadawy

Castle Journal expresses on the free and human voice specialized in the diplomatic, cultural and scientific media, it is eager to create a close relationship with the readers, who is our priority and considers them a true partner.

Castle Journal holds all the permits for practicing its duties of journalism in all countries of the world and the international organizations