Castle Journal - Nadeemy Haded
The Spanish judiciary considered the dismissal of an accounting at a hotel in the Canary Islands for "technical reasons" to be replaced by an information program, "arbitrary".
The labor court in Las Palmas said that "the termination of the contract of an employee of an international tourism company is arbitrary ... after being fired after an employee worked for 13 years to be replaced by an information program."
"Automation through the use of bots or robots under the pretext of cutting costs only reduces the right to work, to increase the freedom of the company," the judge said.
The judge ruled that the hotel should "re-employ the worker in the five days following the verdict" or raise her compensation to more than 28,000 euros.
Source Sky News
The European Union has warned Iran that it will be forced to withdraw from the nuclear deal if Tehran fulfills its threat to take an additional step as part of a reduction in its nuclear deal commitments, the Guardian newspaper reported.
The British newspaper said on Friday that the European Union has confirmed to Tehran in particular its intention in November next launch procedures for withdrawal from the agreement concluded in 2015, if Iran takes a fourth step towards the abandonment of its obligations on the seventh of that month, as announced.
The warning, agreed in advance by the three EU signatories - Britain, Germany and France - was addressed at a meeting last Wednesday. Concrete.
"The difficulty is that Iran says it is ready to back down, but if the Europeans reveal that they are working on a nuclear bomb, it will be irreversible," an unnamed source told the newspaper.
This comes against the backdrop of the failure of French President Emmanuel Macron's efforts to persuade Washington and Tehran to conclude a new deal under which the United States lifted its sanctions against Iran in return for the Islamic Republic to return to full responsibilities under the nuclear deal.
Tehran has taken three steps to reduce its commitments to the nuclear deal, accusing European countries of failing to help them deal with the damage done to the Iranian economy by the US withdrawal from the deal and Washington sanctions.
Source: The Guardian
The UN Human Rights Council on Friday approved an international fact-finding mission to document abuses in Venezuela, including torture and thousands of extrajudicial executions.
The council adopted the resolution on the last day of a three-week session with a total of 19 votes against 7, including Saudi Arabia and Egypt, with 21 abstentions, including Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq and Tunisia.
Venezuela's ambassador to UN organizations in Geneva, Jorge Valero, denounced the "hostile decision" by countries including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru, which host millions of Venezuelan refugees, as part of a US-led campaign.
"This small group is under the orders of the American empire," Valero said during deliberations by the council. "These are just nefarious followers of the (Donald) Trump administration."
The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet, has strongly criticized Caracas' human rights record in a report published in early July, denouncing what she called the "erosion" of the rule of law in Venezuela, referring to attacks on political opponents and activists, including the practice of torture and murder.
The Russian Foreign Ministry commented on the remarks of Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi that Russia "may be involved" in the telephone conversation scandal between the US president and his Ukrainian counterpart.
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote on Twitter that "given that Nancy Pelosi inflated (the scandal surrounding the telephone conversation between US President Donald Trump and Ukraine's Vladimir Zelinsky), according to her logic, Russia had a hand in this scandal! ".
Earlier on Friday, Pelosi said during an interview on the US MSNBC channel that she believed "Russia has a hand in this (scandal)."
Pelosi said on Wednesday that the text of the call of Presidents Trump and Zelinski, confirms the need to consider isolating the master of the White House.
"The publication of telephone records by the White House confirms that the president is involved in actions that undermine the integrity of our elections, the dignity of his office and our national security," she said.
The case is due to reports in the US media that Trump has sought to persuade Zelinski to open an investigation against Hunter Biden, son of former US Vice President Joe Biden.
The reports claimed that the US president threatened to stop Washington's aid to Kiev, while Biden Sr. is considered a major contender in the presidential elections in 2020.
A German State Duma committee has concluded that the German website of Deutsche Welle has violated Russian law by publishing materials calling for unauthorized gatherings in Moscow and justifying extremism.
"In the first place, we intend to send the collected material to the Russian Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (Ruskomnadzor) to determine the extent of the responsibility," said Vasily Peskarev, chairman of the commission, as well as to the prosecutor's office so that he, for his part, can take the necessary measures.
If the charges against the German media are confirmed, they will be granted the status of a "foreign agent" (under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Justice) and lose their accreditation in Russia (under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
"They have carried out political activities financed from Germany's budget. We have documents to confirm this. So, in our opinion, this is the activity of a foreign agent," Pescarev said.
Deutsche Welle (DW), in turn, rejected all the charges and said it "expects the speedy completion of these procedures."
"The DW Broadcasting Council has concluded, after careful consideration, that the intended reports are by no means objectionable," it said, expressing the hope that "all DW correspondents in Russia can operate freely and without restrictions."
Moscow has witnessed a number of unlicensed demonstrations, organized by opponents of the municipal elections, including excluded from the lists after the competent authorities revealed their manipulation in the number of signatures in support of their candidacy.
In the wake of these demonstrations, the House of Representatives in Parliament set up a committee to investigate incidents of interference in the country's internal affairs, according to a statement by Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova that US and German diplomats, journalists and journalists were interfering in Russian affairs when they broadcast the protest. In particular, Deutsche Welle explicitly encouraged participation in unauthorized events.
Source: RIA Novosti
CNN quoted a source as saying that the White House restricted access to the text of the calls made by President Donald Trump, with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
Officials with access to Trump's calls to foreign leaders, including the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, did not see any of them, the source said.
According to the source, the conversation between Trump and Mohammed bin Salman did not contain any sensitive secrets related to national security, and came at a time when the White House was following the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the Riyadh consulate in Istanbul.
Regarding contacts between Trump and Putin, according to a former administration official, access to them has been restricted, and it is not clear whether these measures were the same as that imposed on Trump's calls with the Ukrainian president, which sparked controversy in the country.
The White House did not comment on the issue of restricting access to transcripts of calls with the Saudi crown prince or the Russian president.
Hundreds of thousands of young people, mostly young people, demonstrated around the world on Friday as part of a "global climate strike" in response to a call by Swedish environmental activist Greta Tonberg.
Greta, 16, led a demonstration that brought together half a million people, according to organizers in the Canadian city of Montreal, in the largest demonstration in Quebec's history.
"We have at least 500,000 people. You can be proud of yourself," the activist, who suffers from Asperger's syndrome and obsessive-compulsive disorder, told a crowd at the end of the march. We change, change is coming. "
The Swedish activist expressed her disappointment at the United Nations climate summit held in New York this weekend on the sidelines of the General Assembly, accusing the leaders of the State of empty speeches and the development of inadequate plans.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, whom she met at a private meeting yesterday, was criticized, saying he was "not doing enough".
Greta reiterated that there was a "moral imperative to continue the battle for the globe and the future of mankind."
Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of young people across Europe responded to Greta's call in the second round of the global strike, with marches in 180 cities in Italy alone, the largest in Milan where 200,000 people took to the streets.
Tens of thousands of people demonstrated across Austria, including Vienna, and thousands of citizens, mostly schoolchildren, took to the streets of Budapest and other cities in the country.
Greta's appeal has also been active in the Arab world, with hundreds of Moroccans gathering in Casablanca and in front of the country's parliament building in Rabat to appeal to world leaders to act in the face of a possible climate catastrophe. "," Let's save it for our children "and" 100% renewable energy is possible. "