North Korea has questioned the possibility of a new summit with the United States because of the lack of progress in implementing the agreements reached, but praised the courage and wisdom of President Donald Trump.
Northern media reported that the lack of progress cast doubt on the prospects for a summit between Trump and leader Kim Jong-un in the near future.
"This leads him to doubt the possibility of new progress in relations between the two countries," said North Korean Foreign Ministry adviser Kim Kye-gwan.
According to Kim Kye-gwan, the idea of a new summit between Trump and Kim is "very present these days in the United States."
However, Pyongyang on Friday praised Trump as "wise" and "courageous," arguing that he was different from other Washington politicians with the "obsession" with North Korean nuclear disarmament.
North Korea: Fox News
reported by :Tony Wild
Though the treatment between USA and N.korea that was hold before month , the new review of satellite images said another plot is running now
underneath and revealed a missile operating bases have never been discovered by North Korean officials.
People’s Army's Strategic Force, based on information from officials in the government, defense and intelligence, as well as North Korean defectors.
“The ballistic missile operating bases are small, dispersed throughout the nation, and, with few exceptions, located in narrow mountain valleys,”
the CSIS report stated. “The deployment pattern has evolved over time, garnering a variety of descriptions, but today it is most commonly described
as consisting of the three ‘belts’: the Tactical (or Forward), the Operational, and the Strategic (or Strategic Rear) based upon their physical distance
from the DMZ [Demilitarized Zone].”
The sites can build a slew of missiles for the regime, including intercontinental ballistic missiles that may have the ability to reach U.S. territory.
Though the bases are not considered traditional launch facilities, missiles can be launched from the locations in an emergency, the report stated.
Satellite images of a possible base in Sakkanmol, about 50 miles from the Demilitarized Zone, allegedly show headquarter buildings, barracks, maintenance
depots and entrances to alleged underground tunnels that would hide missiles and transport trucks.
In the challenge, North Korea is continuing its battle with USA and today it higher it nervous speech by saying :
"US should take hydrogen bomb threat ‘literally"
North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho threatened to conduct the “strongest hydrogen bomb test over the Pacific Ocean” last month after President Donald Trump vowed during a speech at the United Nations to “totally destroy” the countryif it attacked the US or its allies.
Now, a senior official from the North Korean Foreign Ministry has suggested that the US take threat to test a bomb above ground seriously because Mr Ri is in close contact with leader Kim Jong-un.
“The Foreign Minister is very well aware of the intentions of our supreme leader, so I think you should take his words literally,” Ri Yong-pil told CNN.
North Korea “has always brought its words into action”, he said.
According to CNN reporter Will Ripley, Mr Ri was “visibly angry” as he made the comments.
He added a diplomatic solution to the dispute between the US and North Korea were not possible.
“The US is talking about a military option and even practising military moves. They’re pressuring us on all fronts with sanctions. If you think this will lead to diplomacy, you’re deeply mistaken,” he said.
Central Intelligence Agency chief Mike Pompeo said last week that North Korea could be only months away from gaining the ability to hit the US with nuclear weapons.
Experts say an atmospheric test would be a way of demonstrating that capability. All of North Korea’s previous nuclear tests have been conducted underground.
Meanwhile, North Korea’s ambassador has urged the UN Security Council to condemn the recent joint South Korean-US naval exercise near the Korean peninsula, calling it part of preparations for a pre-emptive strike and “nuclear war” against his country.
Ja Song-nam said last week’s exercise was the largest “waged with general mobilisation of nuclear strategic assets” after Mr Trump last month “made the most ferocious declaration of war in history by claiming to ‘totally destroy”’ North Korea.
Mr Ja said the naval exercise, which involved the nuclear aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan, three nuclear submarines, Aegis destroyers and more than 40 other battleships, increased tensions on the Korean peninsula.
North Korea appears to have stepped up its propaganda campaign against Mr Trump in recent weeks as UN sanctions against the country begin to bite.
“The lunatic Trump is plunging the whole of the US into an abyss of destruction while the miserable South Korean authorities are blindly following him to death,” the Pyongyang Times wrote overnight.
The latest spray follows an unusual ploy from North Korea last week, where it sent a letter to the Australian Foreign Affairs Department urging it to turn away from the US President.
In the letter, where the rogue nation refers to itself as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), it “bitterly condemns the reckless remarks of Trump as an intolerable insult to the Korean people, a declaration of war against the DPRK and a grave threat to the global peace”.
The missive concludes by calling for “international justice” and “sharp vigilance against the heinous and reckless moves of the Trump administration trying to drive the world into a horrible nuclear disaster”.
sources : AP- REAUTERS